GENEVA – Renault continues its electric-vehicle charge into the European auto market with the production version of the Zoe launching at the end of the year, and is sending the Twizy 2-seater into the market with musical accompaniment. David Guetta, a French DJ and musician whose work is the most-downloaded in Europe, will be the Twizy’s ambassador for the next year with his wife Cathy, an artistic director and organizer of nightlife parties. Guetta and his wife will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.