Renault U.K. claims a major milestone with the delivery of its first electric vehicle, the Kangoo Van Z.E., to arrive in the British Isles. The French auto maker has nearly two dozen dealers who are EV experts and will offer the Kangoo Van Z.E. It is priced just under £17,000 ($26,633), plus a separate monthly battery-rental fee starting at about £60 ($94). “From a daring concept to a striking reality, we’re thrilled to see the fruition of years of work on our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.