Russian new-vehicle sales climbed 10% in June, compared with like-2011, to 272,175 units, the month’s highest level in four years, raising the first-half total 14% to 1,413,769. Releasing the latest results, the Association of European Businesses says the first six months’ result also was a 4-year high. “At the same time, we continue to observe a slowdown in the pace of growth, year-on-year as well as compared to preceding months,” Acting Chairman Joerg ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.