Russia’s new-vehicle market continued to show strength in May, with sales up 11% to 260,944 units, lifting the 5-month result 15% to 1,141,484. Association of European Businesses Automobile Manufacturers Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says May marked the 25th consecutive month of year-on-year gains for the Russian automotive market. “The pace of growth is becoming less pronounced, reflecting the robust volume base the market reached last year with the help of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.