New-vehicle sales continued strong in Russia in March, with deliveries increasing 13% year-over-year to 252,816 units, putting the first-quarter total ahead 19% to 614,273. “The passenger-car and light-commercial-vehicles market in Russia continued to show sustained growth in March, though at a lower level than in the first two months of 2012,” David Thomas, chairman of the Association of European Businesses auto makers’ committee, says in a statement. “We are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.