Russia vehicle sales totaled 161,876 units for January 2012, up 21.8% vs. January 2011. January 2012 vehicle sales decreased 39.2% compared with December 2011 sales. AutoVaz was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 29,034, resulting in a 17.9% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.