Russia vehicle sales totaled 278,267 units for December 2013, up 4.1% vs. December 2012. December 2013 vehicle sales increased 13.6% compared with November 2013 sales. 2013 sales through December totaled 2,912,537. This was down 5.4% over the same period in 2012. AutoVaz was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 456,309, resulting in a 15.7% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.