Russia vehicle sales totaled 266,158 units for December 2012, just slightly less than same-month 2011. December 2012 vehicle sales increased 5.3% compared with November 2012 sales. 2012 sales through December totaled 3,078,391. This was up 10.4% over the same period in 2011. AutoVaz was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 537,625, resulting in a 17.5% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.