Russia’s new-vehicle market remains strong, with February sales up 25% to 206,873 units, leaving the 2-month total ahead 23% to 206,873. Association of European Businesses Automobile Manufacturers Committee Chairman David Thomas says the encouraging start to 2012 continues. “A 23% year-to-date increase is better than anticipated in the last AMC forecast, but as the first two months in the Russian market are subject to vacations and the impact of closing stocks, it is too ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.