New-vehicle sales took off like a space shot in Russia, soaring 20% from year-ago to 154,406 units in January. The Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee says all of January’s top-10 cars were produced in Russia. Committee Chairman David Thomas says the 20% growth is an encouraging start to 2012 and supports the committee’s forecast of a 2.8 million-unit market this year. “However, January is a very short trading month in which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.