Russia’s new-vehicle sales slump continued in June, with deliveries down 11% year-on-year to 241,346 units, leaving the market’s first-half total off 6% to 1,333,314. The Association of European Businesses Automobile Manufacturers Committee data shows the second quarter finished 10% below like-2012. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says this is not what was hoped for after a balanced result in the first quarter. “I think it is obvious that, as a whole, the Russian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.