MADRID – Sales of new cars, SUVs and all-wheel-drive vehicles in Spain rose 2.5% year-over-year in January, reaching 54,961 units, according to ANFAC, the association of auto makers with plants in Spain. But automotive industry officials say the increase merely is symbolic, due to prior-year’s low sales and large discounts and incentives offered during December. “It is only a mirage, as the market continues at the 1995 levels,” Arancha Mur, economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.