PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen global sales fell 16.5% in 2012 to 2,965,000 units. The European economic crisis hit hardest in PSA’s best markets of France, Italy and Spain, and complete-knocked-down sales fell 71% to 145,000 units in 2012, stopped cold in February when an international boycott of Iran began. Without counting CKDs, sales were down 8.8% globally. The collapse in European demand had the effect of boosting PSA’s non-Europe percentage from 33% of volume a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.