TOKYO – Asia’s auto markets reported mixed results in 2013 with Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines all registering growth in production and sales while Thailand reported a decline in sales and flat production. Indonesian automakers produced a record 1.2 million vehicles, up 13% from the previous year’s high. According to the Association of Indonesia Automotive Industries, 2-wheel-drive vehicles accounted for 70% of output. Of the production total, exports rose to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.