Spain vehicle sales totaled 81,679 units for June 2012, down 14.2% vs. June 2011. June 2012 vehicle sales increased 1.3% compared with May 2012 sales. 2012 sales through June totaled 455,540, down 10.4% over the same period in 2011. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 83,443, resulting in an 18.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.