Importers Hyundai, Mazda and Nissan are looking like the big winners in the latest survey of Australians’ vehicle-buying intentions. Pollster Roy Morgan Research says its latest sampling finds a record 2.36 million Australians plan to buy a new car within the next four years. “This healthy long-term intention result outstrips the previous peak of 2.32 million in early 2012,” the polling firm says in a statement. Nearer-term, close to 741,000 Australians expect to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.