VIENNA – TagAZ, the struggling car assembler based in Taganrog, Russia, plans to launch sales of Russia’s first volume sports car, the Tagaz Aquila, on March 15. The 4-door coupe, codenamed PS511, already can be pre-ordered. It is priced at RR415,000 ($13,764). The Aquila, which is Italian for “eagle,” is powered by a 107-hp 1.6L gasoline engine manufactured under license from Mitsubishi. TagAZ also is considering a version powered by a 2.0L engine. “The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.