Thailand’s new-vehicle sales continue to reach for the stars in March, up 41.9% to 157,527 units as the industry notched record deliveries in every segment. Car sales soared 93.4% to 78,816 units. Commercial vehicles climbed 12.1% to 78,711 and within this segment, 1-ton pickup trucks rose 7.4% to 66,336. Toyota Thailand, which collates national data for the industry, says the latest result drove first-quarter sales up 48% to 413,256 units. The car segment surged 97.2% in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.