New-vehicle sales in Thailand tumbled 25.4% in July to 98,251 units as auto makers cleared the backlog of orders from the massively successful first-car-buyers subsidy program. Data compiled for the industry by Toyota Thailand shows year-to-date sales rose 13.6% to a record 839,046 units. Toyota Thailand Senior Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantanano says the latest result shows the market is returning to a seasonal level after sharp growth last year. “After the end of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.