Thailand’s new-vehicle sales collapsed under massive flooding in November, with the once-buoyant market plunging 67.5% to just 25,664 units. Toyota Thailand, which collates sales for the Thai industry, says overall new-car deliveries tumbled 62.1% to 12,746 units, while commercial vehicles plummeted 71.5% to 12,918. Within the CV segment, 1-ton pickup-truck sales slid 78.6% to 8,431 units. Toyota Thailand Executive Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantanano says in a statement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.