Sales of Toyota hybrid vehicles hit 50,000 units in Australia, where the locally built Camry Hybrid is in more garages than the iconic Prius. Toyota dealers have sold 41,946 gasoline-electric hybrid cars in Australia, while Lexus luxury models added 8,529 deliveries for a combined total of 50,475. The auto maker says cumulative Camry Hybrid deliveries passed 20,000 units last month, a total reached in a little more than three years since sales of the first-generation Australian-built ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.