Toyota Australia launches its second-generation locally built Camry Hybrid with a 5.4% price cut for the base model. The A$2,000 ($2,108) reduction lowers the asking price for the H model to A$34,990 ($36,883). However, the higher trim-level Camry HL gets upgrades worth at least A$4,500 ($4,743), boosting the retail price by A$1,500 to A$41,490 ($1,581 to $43,734). The new Camry Hybrid for the first time in Australia offers a towing capacity of 660 lbs. (300 kg), enough to provide ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.