The car and van rental and leasing sector is worth about £14 billion ($21.7 billion) a year to the U.K. economy and supports more than 183,000 jobs, according to the research organization Oxford Economics. The report was commissioned by the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Assn., which says the £14 billion comprises the operations of the industry itself, the U.K.-made vehicles and engines it purchases, dealership activity in the region and its impact on the used-car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.