U.K. vehicle sales totaled 188,050 units for November 2013, up 9.1% vs. November 2012. November 2013 vehicle sales increased 1.5% compared with October 2013 sales. 2013 sales through November totaled 2,411,516. This was up 10.0% over the same period in 2012. Ford was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 357,213, resulting in a 14.8% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.