GM Holden says the Volt extended-range electric vehicle will introduce advanced safety features to the General Motors subsidiary’s range when it goes on sale in Australia at the end of the year. Forward-collision alert and lane-departure warning will be offered for the first time in a GM Holden vehicle. The Volt’s forward-collision alert features front-sensor indicators positioned on the windshield signaling the driver via an audible alarm if the car is traveling too close ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.