VIENNA – Porsche Holding, Europe's largest car import and retail group, based in Austria and owned by Volkswagen Group, is taking control of import activities for the VW, Audi and Skoda brands in Chile. The newly created import company, Porsche Chile, is located in the capital city of Santiago de Chile and replaces previous distributor Maco. The market share of all Volkswagen Group brands in Chile reached only 2.8% in 2012. Last year, 257,013 cars were sold industry-wide in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.