The U.K. version of the Chevrolet Volt is about to get a workout in London. Car-sharing company Zipcar signs an agreement with Vauxhall, General Motors’ U.K. subsidiary, to have the Ampera join its London fleet of self-service pay-as-you-go vehicles for a 6-month pilot program. It’s the first time in the U.K. that a car-sharing club has offered access to an extended-range electric vehicle. Zipcar members can reserve the Ampera online or by using their smartphones. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.