A Nielsen survey reveals a promising outlook for the global auto industry, with 65% of online consumers saying they plan to buy a new or used car in the next two years. The market researcher’s poll of more than 30,000 Internet respondents in 60 countries found auto demand will be strongest in Latin America (75%), Middle East/Africa (75%) and Asia-Pacific (72%). Some 56% of those polled in North America and 50% in Europe expect to buy a new or used car in the next 24 months. Total ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.