Australian new-vehicle sales fell for a third month in a row, but the market was giving signs of a recovery with March deliveries down just 0.1% from year-ago, or 133 units, to 97,267. Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries data shows year-to-date sales down 2.4% to 266,370 vehicles. FCAI CEO Tony Weber says large vehicles were a popular choice in March, with purchases of large passenger cars up 24.5% year-on-year to 4,350 units and large SUVs up 9.7% to 11,220. "Smaller-sized car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.