Nissan will launch its Infiniti premium brand in Brazil in third-quarter 2014, opening two Infiniti Center showrooms in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. Other outlets are planned for the states of Santa Catarina and Paraná within three years. Infiniti, launched in 1989 in the U.S., now is expanding rapidly into new markets, with sales beginning this fiscal year in Singapore, Chile, Dominican Republic, South Africa and Australia. The brand will roll out in 2013 in Hong Kong, where ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.