A new Australian electric charger debuts with a claim it can recharge an electric vehicle in the time it takes to drink a cup of coffee. Developer Queensland-based Tritium says its device brings the future of EVs one step closer. The Veefil allows drivers of standard passenger EVs to recharge their vehicles 20 times faster than with a standard wall socket. Users can select either a half-charge of about 10 minutes or a full charge of up to 30 minutes. Tritium says the Veefil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.