TROY, MI – Long-time automotive supplier DuPont recently reintroduced itself to customers, touting a new “Innovation Center” it says will allow Detroit-area clients to connect with its 9,500 scientists and engineers scattered around the globe. The Innovation Center is a new area carved out of the supplier’s Automotive Development Center located here in suburban Detroit. The center’s most important feature is a large conference room featuring big screen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.