Finding inventive ways to reduce weight and cost in vehicles never has been more urgent, and this importance drew an enthusiastic crowd of about 700 auto maker and supplier engineers to the recent annual Automotive Innovation Awards in Livonia, MI. WardsAuto is a media sponsor. Organized by the Society of Plastics Engineers, the annual awards event now is in its 42nd year. Engineers, designers and materials specialists compete in eight key areas that have a major impact on vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.