PARIS – The buoyant North American market and increasing demands for improved emissions controls helped push Faurecia, the parts subsidiary of PSA Peugeot Citroen, to record growth and profits in 2011. Group sales were up 17.4% to E16.2 billion ($21.5 million) and operating profits rose 43% to E651 million ($865 million), or 4% of sales. Sales in North America jumped 35% year-on-year to E1.4 billion ($1.9 billion) as light-vehicle output increased 11%. Faurecia began investing in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.