Australian automotive suppliers are invited to apply for a new round of grants meant to boost their competitiveness in global supply chains and domestic markets from the A$30 million ($31.3 million) Automotive New Markets Program. The program's first round of grants provided 10 domestic suppliers with up to A$1 million ($1.04 million) each to help them develop new products, introduce new technologies and grow markets in Australia and overseas. Applications for the new round of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.