Federal-Mogul unveils two products designed to make vehicle interior-lighting systems slimmer, cooler and more efficient. The company's ultrathin lighting combines light-emitting diodes with its new NovaLens lamp lens to reduce interior lamps’ profile by up to 60%. NovaLens improves headroom, creates more space for styling, provides consistent and even illumination and uses less power – a key factor in electric-vehicle design, the company says. Federal-Mogul’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.