TRW ‟Smart” Seatbelt System Featured in ’14 CTS TRW launches production of its second-generation active-control retractor system for seatbelts in the ’14 Cadillac CTS. It is the first North American application of the technology, which is engineered to recognize critical situations before a potential accident. At the system’s core is a situation-management algorithm that ‟continuously processes signals from the vehicle's relevant dynamic systems such as ABS, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.