Bosch produces its 75 millionth common-rail system for diesel engines. The first customers for the technology in 1997 were Alfa Romeo for its 156 JTD model and Mercedes for the C220 CDI. By 2001, 3 million of the systems were in use, and by the start of 2009 it was 50 million, Bosch says. International Automotive Components Group names James K. Kamsickas as CEO, effective April 15. Kamsickas previously served as global co-CEO and president of North America and Asia/Pacific ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.