ContiTech’s Fluid Technology business unit divides its Heating/Cooling/Turbocharger division into two new segments. The Heating/Cooling Systems business concentrates on existing water-related product areas, while the new Air Induction Systems segment is geared toward a larger market. In addition to charge-air lines, the product range includes all other lines for air-induction systems. It also will focus on building upon and internationalizing the segment’s plastics ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.