Kistler opens its new North American technical center in Novi, MI. The facility gives Kistler customers immediate access to dedicated on-site technical product sales, service and applications-engineering support for their automotive testing, crash-test, hybrid-electric vehicle, vehicle-dynamics and test-laboratory requirements, the company says. In addition to Kistler sensors and instrumentation, the tech center supports the company’s North America portfolio of onboard, off-board ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.