ContiTech opens an €8 million ($105 million) research and development center in Changsu, China. The facility expands the company’s R&D activities in Asia, prompted by a 2010 order from Chinese auto maker Qoros for development of engine mounts for the global platform of the Qoros 3 compact sedan. The Changshu center will develop products for vehicle mounting and vibration-control technology in collaboration with customers such as Geely, Great Wall, General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.