ECOtalityand Changchun Eco-Power Technology form a joint venture to install 2,000 electric-vehicle charging stations with 400,000 EV chargers in more than 20 cities in China by 2015. Tianjin Eco-Power Technology will manufacture and distribute ECOtality charging products for EVs including 2- and 3-wheel vehicles, buses, material-handling equipment and airport ground support. The JV will establish a new assembly facility in Tianjin. Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America completes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.