AeroVironment and Aloha Petroleum unveil electric-vehicle DC fast chargers at three Aloha Island Mart and Shell stations on the Hawaiian island of Oahu. For a limited time, EVs equipped with a CHAdeMO fast-charging outlet, such as those on some Nissan Leaf and Mitsubishi i-MiEV models, can be charged for free at the stations. DC fast chargers can deliver a full charge to a nearly depleted EV battery in less than 30 minutes. The Aloha Petroleum charging stations are part of the Hawaii ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.