AeroVironment and Aloha Petroleum unveil electric-vehicle DC fast chargers at three Aloha Island Mart and Shell stations on the Hawaiian island of Oahu. For a limited time, EVs equipped with a CHAdeMO fast-charging outlet, such as those on some Nissan Leaf and Mitsubishi i-MiEV models, can be charged for free at the stations. DC fast chargers can deliver a full charge to a nearly depleted EV battery in less than 30 minutes. The Aloha Petroleum charging stations are part of the Hawaii ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.