Dana is hit with a lawsuit from Ford over allegedly faulty subframes produced by the supplier for 425,000 recalled Windstar minivans. The auto maker in January 2011 called back the ’99-’03 minivans in 22 cold-weather states to repair potentially corroded subframe brackets and mounts, The Detroit News reports. The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. launched a probe into the subframe issue the previous July after receiving 87 complaints. Ford is “asking the court to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.