Osram announces its Oslon Black Flat light-emitting-diode, introduced as a prototype one year ago, now is commercially available. The new LED is a high-performance light source for automotive front-lighting systems that Osram says offers high light output at high currents, uniform light distribution, thermal stability and good contrast for seeing and being seen. The Black Flat LED’s luminance, what the eye perceives as the brightness of a particular surface, is two to five times ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.