UQM Technologies signs a memorandum of understanding with a major Chinese company for the development and marketing of UQM electric-propulsion systems for vehicles in China. Under the agreement, UQM and its China-based partner will collaborate in bringing UQM products into the Chinese market. The Chinese government in July published its New Energy Vehicles plan that sets a goal of putting 500,000 clean, energy-efficient vehicles on the road by 2015, and 5 million vehicles by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.