Iterisis among the bidders for on-call task order-based services the Federal Highway Admin. will release under two contracts for up to five years. The contracts for support services for the FHWA’s Office of Operations include $67.6 million for operations and intelligent transportation systems (ITS), and $12.6 million for traffic incident and events management. The operations and ITS contract is expected to include support services for facilitating integrated ITS deployment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.