Honeywell Turbo Technologies is playing a key role in the growth of turbocharged diesel-powered vehicles in the U.S., sales of which are estimated to rise 22% over the next five years. Honeywell turbochargers are used in the new 3.0L EcoDiesel V-6 that will be available in the ‘14 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 pickup, as well as in the 2.0L diesel in the Chevrolet Cruze and 2.2L SKYACTIV-D engine in the Mazda6. Turbocharging not only helps improve fuel efficiency but also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.