Visteon launches its reconfigurable instrument cluster with illuminated mechanical gauge rings on the ’13 Lincoln MKZ expected to reach North American dealers later this year. The new instrument cluster incorporates a 10.1-in. (25.6-cm) thin-film transistor display with 24-bit color depth to deliver improved image reproduction, Visteon says. The reconfigurable product uses fewer parts than a typical instrument cluster and contains all circuitry on a single printed wire board. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.