Preh, a German automotive supplier with fiscal 2012 sales of €460 million ($611 million), is taken over by Joyson Investment Holding and will be incorporated into the Chinese company’s Liaoyuan Joyson Electric operations. Joyson had held a 74.9% stake in Preh, primarily a manufacturer of sensor units and control systems, since the spring of 2011. Joyson Electronics now comprises an automotive-electronics business under the Preh company name, and an automotive-components ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.